VyprVPN’s mission is to have a free and open internet, and with its own tech, it delivers what it says. It has 73 server locations with 700 plus servers in 64 countries worldwide. These servers offer unlimited server switching, bandwidth, and speed. It supports 3 to 5 simultaneous connections depending on the plan. Its VPN apps are compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Smart TVs and networking devices such as Routers, QNAP and Anonabox. VyprVPN is suitable for security, privacy, unblocking content, and streaming.
The internet is packed with prying eyes such as government surveillance and ISPs that seek to violate your internet freedom and digital privacy. This is done through censorships and other geo-restriction measures, and this is why you need VyprVPN.
VyprVPN will help you reclaim your internet freedom, security, and digital privacy. This is because the company behind VyprVPN, Golden Frog, advocates for a free and open internet. To fulfill its mission, the company uses its infrastructure to deliver the best VPN experience to its users.
VyprVPN offers its service in two different plans: VyprVPN and VyprVPN Premium. Unlike other VPNs, the two plans offer different functionalities with the premium plan having more features. The subscription in both plans has a 3-day trial period. Below is a graphical representation of the plans and their subscriptions:
Security and Privacy
Security and privacy are priority factors for VyprVPN as it advocates for internet freedom. Below are ways in which VyprVPN ensures you have security and privacy as you enjoy your internet freedom;
- Chameleon technology– This is VyprVPN’s ‘Swiss army knife’ tech that defeats VPN blocking and censorship. It uses the AES 256-bit key encryption and unmodified OpenVPN protocol. This combo scrambles your internet traffic hence allowing you to bypass all restrictive internet controls.
- End-to-end protection– VyprVPN owns its infrastructure, and since there’s no third-party presence, VyprVPN asserts that it takes care of all the security and privacy in its networks.
- Zero knowledge DNS – VyprVPN uses its VyprDNS system which improves privacy and security as it doesn’t log any of your internet activity.
- NAT Firewall – VyprVPN uses an extra layer of security that blocks any unrequested inbound traffic when you’re using the VPN.
- Kill Switch
- Automatic troubleshooting
Since VyprVPN uses its infrastructure, it maintains high-speed servers which in turn provide high unthrottled speeds suitable for downloads and streaming in HD from services such as Netflix USA, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Sky Go and Sky Go Italy.
VyprVPN is one of the simplest and straightforward VPNs to use. It has a user-friendly interface which even shows your current speed. Also, every setting is easily accessible and presented neatly.
VyprVPN is among the VPNs that advocate for your internet rights including a free and open internet. Due to this fact, it has strong security levels that ensures your digital privacy is not violated. Furthermore, they own their infrastructure which provides the best value for your money.
- High-speed servers
- Strong security encryption levels
- Wide selection of servers
- Proprietary tech
- Shorter trial period
- Not suitable for torrenting