- “Site” or “VPNfaq.com” shall include any information or services made available by vpnfaq.com, regardless of the medium, and shall include, without limitation any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products and applications we make available. We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any part of the Site, with or without notice.
- The Site is not intended for users under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use the Site.
- We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the VPNfaq.com. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the Estonia, you do so on your own VPNfaq.com are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. VPNfaq.com makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and VPNfaq.com shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use. The information contained at our website and/or any advice or comments made by any agent or employee of VPNfaq.com are intended only to educate and assist clients, applicants, visitors, and the like.
- Information on the Website may be incomplete or out of date:
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date. We are under no obligation to update information on the Website and always recommend you check a VPN provider’s website before purchasing any goods or services. This Website does not include every VPN provider and every available VPN offer.
VPNfaq.com provides a service that provides you a convenient, fast method for evaluating your options and making informed decisions relating to a particular service that is being advertised. We do not offer or provide these counseling and there is no charge to consumers for the use of our service. By using this service, you expressly waive any claim against us relating to the quality of any services you select and understand that we are not responsible for the quality of any services you ultimately select.
Any relationship entered into between you and any third party that arose from information received or accessed through this website or VPNfaq.com is solely between you and the third party. VPNfaq.com is not a party to your agreements and you assume sole liability for any such agreements. We are not responsible for any transaction that may occur between you or your company and a VPNfaq.com client.
The providers are from companies or industries that may require licensing, bonding, registration or other prerequisites in order to lawfully do business in your state. We encourage you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are being met. Individual program fees and results vary, and programs may be unavailable in some states.
Should you have a dispute with any of VPNfaq.com suppliers/vendors that you select, you must address such dispute to the supplier/vendor directly, and by using this website you hereby agree to release VPNfaq.com (and our employees, agent, and affiliated entitles, if any, and their employees and agents) from any damages or claims (including consequential and incidental damages) of every kind or nature, suspected and unsuspected, known and unknown, and disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and your dealings with such individuals or organizations.
We value our integrity and as a company and individuals, we are committed to providing you with a positive experience. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our service, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns.
- VPNfaq.com Intellectual Property
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
VPNfaq.com Trademarks and Logos
The terms VPNfaq, www.vpnfaq.com and other VPNfaq.com trademarks and services marks, and associated logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of VPNfaq.com or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of VPNfaq.com. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Prohibited Uses of the Site
- In any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate VPNfaq.com, a VPNfaq.com employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm VPNfaq.com or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. VPNFAQ.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. VPNFAQ.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT VPNFAQ.COM WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
- YOUR RELIANCE ON, OR USE OF, ANY SITE CONTENT, OR INTERACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY FEATURED ON THE SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF, OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT VPNFAQ.COM IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTE.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, VPNFAQ.COM OR OK Media OU NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST VPNFAQ.COM, OK MEDIA OU AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Third Party Links, Advertisements, Websites and Content
The Site enables you to view, access, link to, and use content from Third Party Sources (defined below) that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Content”). The Site may also enable you to communicate and interact with Third Party Sources. “Third Party Source(s)” means: (i) third party websites and services; and (ii) our partners and customers.
We are not responsible for, and we expressly disclaim all warranties regarding, the accuracy, appropriateness, usefulness, safety, or Intellectual Property Rights of, or relating to, any Third Party Content.
- By using the Site you may be exposed to Third Party Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You always have the choice of deciding whether or not to interact with a Third Party Source or to view and use Third Party Content. Your interaction with a Third Party Source and your use of, and reliance upon, any Third Party Content is at your sole discretion and risk.
- You are solely responsible and liable for your interaction with a Third Party Source. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against VPNfaq.com, and release VPNfaq.com from any and all liability, arising from your use of and interaction on any Third Party Content and from your interaction with any Third Party Source. If you have any query or complaint regarding a Third Party Source or any Third Party Content, you agree to contact the Third Party Source directly.
- Waiver and Severability
- How to Contact Us
This Site is operated by OK Media OU, located at Lootsi 11, Tallinn 10151, Estonia.
All other feedback, comments, requests for VPNfaq.com support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: darren[at]vpnfaq.com